We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gingerbread (gourmet milkman) is a very useful mushroom, which has been used for a long time for the preparation of canned soups and fried. Hot pickled mushrooms for the winter are a common snack. They can be served on a regular day at the dinner table, and perfectly complement the richness of culinary delights for the holiday. There are many ways you can pickle mushrooms to diversify your diet. Among the recipes, there are both simple and very original options.
Preparing saffron milk caps for hot pickling
In advance, before starting to marinate mushrooms for the winter in a hot way, it is important to properly prepare them for this process. First of all, the mushrooms should be washed, getting rid of debris and dirt, then the roots should be cut off and washed again.
In order for all insects and worms to come out of the saffron milk caps, they need to be soaked for a short period of time in cool water, sealed on top. After half an hour, uninvited malicious guests will appear on the surface, which you just need to wash off.
Attention! Strong small specimens are best suited for hot preservation. If you take larger ones, then it is worth cutting them into equal parts: it will be more convenient to marinate the products this way.
How to marinate mushrooms hot
Such a recipe for the preparation of milkmen implies their preliminary boiling (hot method). This variety does not need to be boiled several times: one procedure is enough, which takes no more than 7 - 10 minutes. Then, when the mushrooms are boiled, you need to let them drain. For this purpose, they are laid out in a colander. You need to pickle dried raw materials, without excess liquid.
Recipes for cooking pickled mushrooms for the winter in a hot way
In order to marinate mushrooms for the winter in a hot way according to all the rules, it is necessary not only to strictly observe the cooking technology, but also to take into account a number of related nuances:
- To close the finished product, the easiest way is to seal containers using nylon caps.
- When marinating hot, vinegar can be replaced with essence, diluting it with boiled water or ascorbic acid. It is not recommended to marinate milkmen with aspirin.
- The fill used for marinating must be present in such a volume that it completely covers all the raw materials, and its amount in relation to the product must be at least 18%.
- To avoid the appearance of mold in the container with the workpiece, it is recommended to add a tablespoon of oil to it - it is poured immediately before closing the container with pickled products.
Important! Each recipe uses already boiled prepared milkmen. This must be taken into account when preparing.
A simple recipe for pickled saffron milk caps for the winter in a hot way
Cooking according to this recipe allows the process of preparing a product for the winter using various spices and additives, but there is a universal classic version that will be appreciated even by gourmets.
To prepare a hot pickled winter snack you will need:
- gourmet milkmen - 2 kg;
- salt - 20 g;
- water - 300 ml;
- lemon - 3 g.
Marinating (hot preparation):
- Distribute the prepared milkmen in pre-sterilized jars.
- Boil clean water, add acid and salt there.
- Pour boiling water over the prepared product so that the liquid completely covers it.
- Put the jars for sterilization in a wide saucepan, pour water into it so that the container with mushrooms is more than half drowned.
- Turn on a medium-intensity fire, wait until it boils completely.
- Sterilization from the moment of boiling should last 20 minutes.
- Close the cans tightly using plastic or metal lids, depending on the ease of use.
- Allow the blanks to cool and put them in a cool, dark place.
The described pickling recipe is simple and at the same time allows you to get a universal product that can be included in a wide variety of dishes, including salads.
Hot marinating mushrooms for the winter with butter
Hot canning saffron milk caps can be carried out using various additives. A special aroma will be given to pickled milkers by ordinary vegetable oil, which has not been refined. In addition to improving the taste, sunflower oil will also contribute to safer storage of saffron milk caps during the winter.
To prepare for the winter you will need:
- mushrooms - 3 kg;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- salt - 90 g;
- water - 2 l;
- unrefined oil - 1 tbsp.;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp.;
- a few peas of pepper (black or allspice) and laurel leaves - according to taste;
- cloves - 10 buds;
- cloves of garlic - 15 pcs.
The process of preparing pickled milkers in a hot way for the winter:
- Put the boiled raw materials in jars.
- Place the chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare the marinade by boiling water and adding granulated sugar, the required amount of salt and pre-prepared spices. It is necessary to boil everything for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add oil and vinegar to the marinade and wait for the liquid to boil.
- Pour the mushrooms with hot marinade.
- Sterilize jars with mushrooms in accordance with all the rules for at least 10 minutes, close the lids and wrap them in a warm blanket or scarf.
Recipe for marinating camelina for the winter hot with garlic
For those who prefer savory snacks, there is a recipe that uses a lot of garlic. This root vegetable will make the milkmen more fragrant and insanely delicious. In winter, such salting will be most appropriate.
For pickled saffron milk caps you will need:
- milkmen - 2.5 kg;
- distilled water - 0.75 l;
- garlic cloves - 2 large heads;
- granulated sugar - 5 tsp;
- table salt - 10 tsp;
- diluted essence or vinegar - 6 tbsp. l .;
- peas of black and allspice pepper - 15 pcs.;
- laurel seasoning - 3 - 5 pcs.
Harvesting pickled saffron milk caps for the winter:
- Boil water, add spices, sugar and salt to it.
- Put the boiled milkmen in the marinade and let them boil for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and vinegar, boil and set like this for about 5 - 7 minutes.
- Distribute the mushrooms in pre-sterilized jars and pour the prepared marinade into them.
- Roll them up and wrap them up.
- Place in storage at a temperature not exceeding 5 aboutC, after allowing the finished product to cool.
Attention! Spicy lovers can add hot chili peppers to the jars. In addition, you can marinate milk jugs with the addition of adjika.
Spicy pickled mushrooms for the winter in a hot way
Marinade for saffron milk caps for the winter in a hot way can be not only piquant, but also spicy, aromatic. Cinnamon will help to make the snack more delicious.
To cook spicy pickled mushrooms for the winter in a hot way, you need to prepare:
- milkmen - 1.5 kg;
- cinnamon - 1 stick;
- laurel - 3 leaves;
- water - ½ l;
- apple cider vinegar (if it is absent, you can replace it with the usual one) - 100 ml;
- spices in the form of black or allspice peas (according to taste preferences) - 5 - 7 pcs.;
- salt - 3 tsp;
- granulated sugar - 3 tsp.
Harvesting pickled mushrooms:
- Make a marinade - boil bay leaves, peppercorns and cinnamon in water with salt and sugar. You need to boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Then it is necessary to remove the cinnamon from the marinade and immerse the prepared mushrooms in it.
- Wait until it boils and add vinegar.
- Let the liquid boil for another 7 - 10 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms in the prepared jars, not forgetting to add the marinade so that it covers the mushrooms.
- Seal with lids and put away in a cool place after the workpieces have completely cooled down.
Hot marinating mushrooms with mustard seeds
Mustard will make winter salting not only tastier, but also extremely useful. Therefore, such a recipe is often prepared by adherents of a healthy lifestyle. For marinating, the following components should be prepared:
- milkmen - 1 kg;
- mustard seeds - 5 - 8 g;
- little vegetable - 8 tbsp. l .;
- laurel seasoning - 2 leaves;
- rock salt - 3 tsp;
- granulated sugar - 3 tsp;
- filtered water - ½ l;
- black pepper, allspice and white - 3 - 4 peas each (you can exclude one of the types);
- garlic - 5 teeth;
- vinegar component - 2 tbsp. l.
Hot preparation of the product for the winter:
- Cook the marinade by adding all the ingredients to the water.
- After 12 minutes. after the marinade has boiled, it must be poured into jars pre-filled with boiled mushrooms.
- Close the lids and put away in a warm place.
- After cooling down, move the workpieces to a cool place without access to light.
Important! The amount of mustard can be increased according to your taste preferences.
Gingerbreads in a hot marinade with onions
An interesting recipe in which mushrooms are closed for the winter with a lot of onions.
For cooking you need:
- prepared mushrooms - 1.5 kg;
- onion - 2 large heads;
- green onions - 20 feathers;
- salt and granulated sugar - 5 tsp each;
- water - 3 tbsp.;
- laurel - 5 leaves;
- vinegar - 9 tbsp. l .;
- pepper in the form of peas - 20 pcs.
Harvesting saffron milk caps for the winter in a hot way:
- Cut the onion head into rings to make thin slices.
- Pour vinegar over it.
- Chop green onions and mix with mushrooms.
- Prepare the marinade from water and other ingredients.
- After 3 min. boil, add onion rings to it, boil.
- Put the mushrooms with herbs in the marinade and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Lay out the hot workpiece in prepared containers and seal tightly using the lids.
Hot marinating mushrooms with juniper berries
A hot marinade for mushrooms can be made even more healthy and tasty by adding juniper berries to it.
To prepare for the winter you will need:
- mushrooms - 3 kg;
- bow head - 3 pcs.;
- rock salt - 3 tsp;
- purified or purchased water - 1.5 l;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- spices, for example, allspice peas - 10 pcs.;
- juniper berries - 2 tbsp. l.
To prepare an original snack for the winter, you need to go through the steps in sequence:
- Put onions cut into thin rings in prepared jars.
- Make a marinade with water and leftover ingredients. You need to cook it for at least 15 minutes.
- Put boiled mushrooms in a container for blanks.
- Pour everything with brine (marinade).
- Cover with lids.
- Sterilize the workpiece for 30 minutes.
- Remove to cool.
Attention! In this case, it is best to turn the preservation upside down and return it to its original position only after it has completely cooled down, then put it in a cool place, where the product will be stored in winter.
Terms and conditions of storage
It is not difficult to prepare pickled mushrooms as a preparation for the winter period of time, but it is important to follow the rules and storage periods.
To do this, you must take into account the following recommendations and tips on how to properly preserve products:
- Tara. The dishes in which the pickled milkmen will be stored all winter should be made of glass or wood. The use of undamaged enamelled containers is allowed. It is forbidden to store workpieces in metal and galvanized containers, as this can cause oxidation and negatively affect health.
- After the mushrooms are hot cooked, they must be securely sealed with lids. Then the workpiece must cool completely.
- You need to store the preservation all winter in a cool place. The best option is a cellar or basement. If the mushrooms are left in the refrigerator, then they are best placed on the bottom shelf. The maximum allowable storage temperature is +5 aboutC (at a higher level, the milkmen turn sour and become poisonous), and the minimum is 0 aboutC (at a lower value, the unsurpassed taste characteristics of the product are lost).
To understand that something is wrong with conservation, the appearance of the brine will help. There are several characteristic signs that indicate the suitability of a product for consumption:
- The brownish and slightly cloudy appearance of the brine is considered normal; you should not re-marinate the products: it will stand all winter without negative consequences.
- The black color of the liquid indicates that the canned milkers have begun to deteriorate. Most likely, the storage temperature was exceeded. In this case, you don't even have to think about preserving the harvesting for the winter, the mushrooms need to be disposed of, since they have become toxic. It is dangerous to marinate them in order to preserve products.
- Sour brine, which has not changed its color, indicates that the fermentation stage has begun in conservation. It is better to discard such mushrooms without leaving them for the winter. Re-pickling them is also prohibited.
If, however, some changes are visible in only cooled cans, for example, the brine is bubbling, the lids are swollen, etc., then the milkmen can still be saved in one simple way.
To do this, you need to carry out the following manipulations:
- Drain all the brine from the mushrooms, rinse them under running cold running water.
- Boil water and put mushrooms in there.
- Boil for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms in a colander again, get rid of all the liquid.
- Prepare new jars.
- Cook the marinade (you can use the previous manufacturing method or prepare the standard version from water and salt in the following proportion: for 1 liter of water component - 1.5 tbsp. L. Salt).
- Put the milkmen in the jars and pour over the cooked hot marinade.
- Roll up metal lids or use plastic ones.
It is not difficult to marinate milkmen for the winter, the main thing is to observe precautions, since even such a harmless variety can cause severe poisoning.
Hot pickled mushrooms for the winter are a unique preparation that can be prepared even by beginners. Preservation is well stored, it contains many useful properties of mushrooms. And you can use preservation for the preparation of salads and hot dishes.